NorthPointe Family Dental Care Plan
$249 Per Adult | $219 Per Child (under 13)
And Unlimited X-Rays
Plus 15% off all Services
How Does the Membership Work?
For a flat annual fee, members will receive:
Two Dental Cleanings (Healthy Gums) - Included
Oral Exam - Included
Unlimited Digital X-Rays - Included
Additional Dental Cleanings - Discounted 15%
Office Visits - Discounted 15%
Aesthetic Procedures - Discounted 15%
Periodontal Disease Care (Unhealthy Gums) - Discounted 15%
All General Dentistry Procedures - Discounted 15%
Are you tired of letting an insurance company interfere with the dental treatments you need and desire? With NorthPointe Family Dental Care Plan you no longer have to bear the full burden of significant and unexpected dental expenses again.
Contact Us Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
For A Yearly Membership Fee You Will Receive:
- Two Cleanings
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Unlimited Exams
- Unlimited X-Rays
- Addtl. Dental Cleanings – Reduced 15%
- Cosmetic Procedures – Reduced 15%
- Gum Therapy – Reduced 15%
- Root Canals – Reduced 15%
- Extractions – Reduced 15%
- Implants – Reduced 15%
- Crowns/Bridges – Reduced 15%
- Dentures/Partials – Reduced 15%
- Fillings – Reduced 15%
- Fees are based on usual and customary fee at time of service.
- NorthPointe Family Dental Care Plan is NOT a dental insurance plan and can only be used in our office.
- Membership is NON-transferable.
- Cannot be combined with dental insurance.
- Discounts under membership do not apply to any treatments prior to joining.
Terms and Conditions:
- 12-Month membership fee is due in full upon joining before any discounts can be applied.
- Membership is effective from the date of purchase.
- Treatment will require 50% down payment at time of scheduling. The remaining balance will be due at time of service.
- It is the full responsibility of the member to maximize your benefits by arranging all appropriate appointments within the 12 month membership period.
- If benefits are not used you will not be entitled to a refund nor can they be transferred to the next membership year.
- The renewal month of your membership is the month that you originally joined. Patient is responsible for renewing membership.
- All office policies are in effect.